Refund and Return Policy
Last updated January 01, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to the supplier in the UK. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within zero (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. But contact the supplier to check this because each website can be different.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and You will need to contact the supplier who has sold the item to you as we are only here to deliver the items to you. We are a delivery company and the fee you are paying is for a delivery charge., and mail your return to the them
Send your package to the Supplier who sold the item. You may need to contact them to get their address.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After your supplier recieves your returned item and inspects the condition of your item, they will advise you of the process. Please allow at least zero (21) days from the receipt of your item to process your reply.
The following items cannot be returned:
- We do not offer refunds on links that you have sent
- We do not offer refunds on items that are not chosen by Send Cargo
- We do not offer refunds that are bought from abroad
- We do not offer refund if the items you have bought is fragile i.e Make of Glass / Not durable enough for it to fly
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- The order you have placed is based on ‘Made to Order’ – This means any issue with the items (apart from being lost by Send Cargo once the items is delivered to our UK office) is the responsibility of the customer.